- Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC – Local Compensation Plan)
- Position Title: Financial Analyst (USAID), FSN-11
Dear Prospective Offerors:
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with Attachment 1 of this solicitation. Incomplete offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified below.
Contracting Officer USAID NICARAGUA
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: December 13, 2021. No later than 16:00 hours Nicaragua Time
- POINT OF CONTACT: Executive Office, USAID/Nicaragua – HR email: email@example.com
- POSITION TITLE: Financial Analyst (USAID), FSN-11
- MARKET VALUE: C$1,237,287 – C$1,979,655 Córdobas equivalent to FSN Grade 11, in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of the U.S. Mission in Nicaragua. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: USAID expects the successful offeror to provide continuous services under a series of sequential contracts subject to availability of funds.
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/Nicaragua with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
- ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: This position is open to All Offerors.
1. All US Embassy Managua Mission Employees – All Agencies. All Offerors (Nicaragua Citizens and official residents of Nicaragua) must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
2. Current employees serving on a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
3. Current employees with unsatisfactory performance are not eligible to apply.
4. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, and residency status in determining successful candidacy.
- SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Selected offeror must be able to obtain a favorable Security Certification for employment authorization from the U.S. Embassy’s Regional Security Office.
For a complete description of the position, please download this document (PDF – 411kb)