- Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC-Local Compensation Plan)
- Position Title: Secretary, FSN-07
Dear Prospective Offerors: The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with the Solicitation Document downloadable here (PDF – 351kb.) Incomplete offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the document.
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: December 20, 2021 No later than 16:00 hours Nicaragua time.
- POINT OF CONTACT: Executive Office, USAID/Nicaragua – HR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POSITION TITLE: Secretary, FSN-07
- MARKET VALUE: C$432,957 – C$692,721 Córdobas equivalent to FSN-Grade 07, in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of the U.S. Mission in Nicaragua. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: USAID expects the successful offeror to provide continuous services under a series of sequential contracts subject to availability of funds.
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/Nicaragua with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
- Download Solicitation Document (PDF – 351kb)