On business days for which we have not announced a closure (please check U.S. Embassy Managua’s operating status before coming for a service):
- Emergency Passport Services: 7:30-10:00 a.m.
- Consular Reports of Death Abroad: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Emergency visa applicants: contact the call center at 7877-7600 for instructions.
We’ll do our best to serve you efficiently, but you should expect:
- Long waits,
- Possibly being turned away once we’re full, or if you come for a non-emergency service,
- No food or beverages available, and
- First-come, first-serve treatment.
Important notes: Please do not arrive before 7:00 a.m. because the roads are less safe, and we can’t let you in so you will be required to wait outside at the edge of the road construction. Please check the passport services requirements to ensure you come prepared, making it quicker for us to assist you.