July 16, 2018 and until further notice: Open to public for limited services (please read below.)
July 19, 2018: Closed due to Nicaraguan holiday
- For further information about the security situation in Nicaragua, please see our latest Security Alerts.
- U.S. citizens needing emergency passports (for imminent travel only) may visit the Embassy between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, when the Embassy has not announced a closure, and will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see our U.S. Citizen Services page for additional information related to criteria to qualify for emergency passports, as well as other emergency services available.
- Embassy Managua is no longer providing routine immigrant or nonimmigrant visa services. Additional information is available at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
(+505)-2252-7100 (for absolute emergencies only)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nicaragua Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter