Event: All airlines serving Managua have delayed the resumption of regular service to and from the United States until August 2020. The following dates of suspension are subject to change:
- Aeromexico service suspended until August 01, 2020
- United Airlines service suspended until August 03, 2020
- Avianca Airlines service suspended until August 06, 2020
- Delta Airlines service suspended indefinitely
- American Airlines service suspended until August 05, 2020
- Copa Airlines service suspended until August 07, 2020
- Spirit Airlines service suspended until August 06, 2020
In the event of any potential future repatriation flight, U.S. citizens wishing to be included on a list of passengers must fill out this online form.
You should fill out one form per passenger. If you have already filled out the form registering your interest, you do not need to do so again. If you are unable to fill out the form, please email ACSManagua@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information impacting global travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444