Event: Most airlines serving Managua have delayed the resumption of regular service to and from the United States until September 2020. The following dates of suspension are subject to change:
- Aeromexico service suspended until September 01, 2020
- United Airlines service suspended until September 02, 2020
- Avianca Airlines service suspended until September 02, 2020
- Delta Airlines service suspended indefinitely
- American Airlines service suspended until September 02, 2020
- Copa Airlines service suspended until September 05, 2020
- Spirit Airlines service suspended until at least August 17, 2020
Additionally, land borders with Costa Rica and Honduras remain closed until further notice.
In the event of any potential future repatriation flight, U.S. citizens wishing to be included on a list of passengers must fill out this form.
You should fill out one form per passenger. If you have already filled out the form registering your interest, you do not need to do so again. If you are unable to fill out the form, please email ACSManagua@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information impacting global travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nicaragua Country Information