Event: Most airlines serving Managua have delayed the resumption of regular service from Managua to the United States until July 2020. The following information is the most current available as of today’s date, but is subject to change:
- Aeromexico service suspended until July 04, 2020
- United Airlines service suspended until June 21, 2020
- Avianca Airlines service suspended until July 02, 2020
- Delta Airlines service suspended indefinitely
- American Airlines service suspended until July 07, 2020
- Copa Airlines service suspended until July 03, 2020
- Spirit Airlines service suspended until July 05, 2020
In the event of any potential future repatriation flight, U.S. citizens wishing to be included on a list of passengers must fill out this form.
You should fill out one form per passenger. If you have already filled out the form registering your interest, you do not need to do so again. If you are unable to fill out the form, please email ACSManagua@state.gov.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information impacting global travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nicaragua Country Information