Event: Several airlines have extended their suspension of regular service between Nicaragua and the United States. The following dates for resumption of service are current as of April 28, 2020 but could change:
- Aeromexico service suspended until June 01, 2020
- United Airlines service suspended until June 04, 2020
- Avianca Airlines service suspended until June 04, 2020
- Delta Airlines service suspended until June 13, 2020
- American Airlines service suspended until June 04, 2020
- Copa Airlines service suspended until June 01, 2020
- Spirit Airlines service suspended until July 05, 2020
The U.S. government does not anticipate arranging repatriation flights from Nicaragua at this time. However, in the event of any potential future repatriation flight, any U.S. citizens wishing to be included on a list of passengers must fill out this form.
You should fill out one form per passenger. If you have already filled out the form registering your interest, you do not need to do so again. If you are unable to fill out the form, please email ACSManagua@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on state.gov for the latest information regarding impacts to travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444