Event: Several airlines have extended their suspension of regular service between Nicaragua and the United States. The following dates for resumption of service are current as of April 17, 2020 but could change:
- Aeromexico service suspended until May 02, 2020
- United Airlines service suspended until May 20, 2020
- Avianca Airlines service suspended until May 07, 2020
- Delta Airlines service suspended until May 16, 2020
- American Airlines service suspended until May 07, 2020
- Copa Airlines service suspended until May 15, 2020
- Spirit Airlines service suspended until June 10, 2020
The U.S. government does not anticipate arranging repatriation flights from Nicaragua at this time. However, in the event of any potential future repatriation flight, any U.S. citizens wishing to be included on a list of passengers must fill out this form.
You should fill out one form per passenger. If you have already filled out the form registering your interest, you do not need to do so again. If you are unable to fill out the form, please email ACSManagua@state.gov
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on state.gov for the latest information regarding impacts to travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444