Event: Numerous commercial charter flights to and from the United States are currently scheduled for dates throughout August and September. For more information on availability and dates, please contact one of the travel agencies listed below. Please note that tickets for charter flights cannot be purchased directly from the airlines. Interested individuals must contact a travel agency to arrange ticket purchase and reserve a seat. Ticket prices and schedules may vary according to the date and direction of travel.
- Tour Caribbe Agency at +505 8989 8927 or by email at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viajes Premier Agency at +505 2266 3296 or email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/ViajesPremier/
- Schuvar Tours at +505 2270 1010 or +505 2251 5176 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/SchuvarTours/
- Viajes Atlantida at +505 2298 0808 or https://viajesatlantida.net/contacto/
- Horizonte Tours at +505 2278 0581 or by email at email@example.com
- Aeromundo Tours at +505 2270 2030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/aeromundo.agencia/
- Villapal Tours at +505 2268 1862 or +505 8888 6876 or by email at email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/villapaltours/
- Viajes Munditur at +505 2267 0047 or +505 8296 1617 or by email at Karlac30@hotmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/Viajes-Munditur-918046674915063/
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information impacting global travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444