Event: Eastern Airlines may offer two additional direct flights from Managua to Miami on June 11 and 12, 2020. These flights are not confirmed, and dates and availability could change. The Embassy will send an additional message with information on how to purchase a ticket once flights are confirmed.
The Embassy strongly encourages U.S. citizens interested in returning to the United States to consider these commercial flights, if confirmed. If you have questions about flight options or assistance in returning to the United States, please contact the Embassy’s consular section by email at ACSManagua@state.gov or by phone at +505-2252-7104.
Do not come to the airport if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, fever, or body aches. You will not be allowed to board the aircraft, and you may endanger your fellow travelers or airport staff.
Actions to Take:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and what you can do to reduce your risk.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information impacting global travel.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 (https://ni.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/) for information on conditions in Nicaragua.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- U.S. Embassy Managua, Nicaragua
Km 5 ½ Carretera Sur
+505-2252-7171 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nicaragua Country Information