We are excited to welcome you to the U.S. Embassy in Nicaragua for your upcoming visa appointment. To ensure you experience and quick and efficient process, we ask for your help in preparing.
- DO NOT come more than 5 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time.
- Only applicants with a scheduled appointment will be permitted to enter.
- Children under 14 years DO NOT need to come to the interview.
- You only need to bring your valid passport, compliant photo, and DS-160 confirmation page, unless the visa you are applying for requires additional forms.
- Leave all backpacks, bags, purses, cell phones, electronic devices, and any other personal items in your vehicle or in the possession of someone.
Still have questions?
For additional information, visit our general website.